Friends & Feelings Summer Camp™
The Epiphany School of Charlotte’s Friends & Feelings Summer Camp™
The Epiphany School of Charlotte is a unique school for students with ASD-1 and other social communication differences. While maintaining strong academics, the hallmark of our school is to purposefully teach and integrate social-emotional learning and skill development into every aspect of the school day.
About Friends & Feelings™ Summer Camp:
- July 17th – 20th | Rising Grades 4th-8th
- $350, Apply Online. Payment is not due until camper is accepted and minimum number of campers reached
- Current Epiphany families do not need to fill out an application to attend- only email Cassie Jones, Head of School, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 9am-12:30 pm, Monday-Thursday
Our services include:
- Social Skills Development and Problem Solving Activities
- Communication Enhancement
- Group STEM projects
- Indoor and Outdoor activities
- Special Interest Time
Through fun, interactive games and activities, campers will learn and practice friendship skills to experience more social success and increased self-confidence!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CAMPER ENROLLMENT (please review carefully before signing) Eligibility:
- Coed, rising grades 4th – 8th for 2023-2024
- Designed for students with ASD-1 or other social communication differences
- Must demonstrate social maturity and ability to participate with only verbal redirection
- We cannot provide one-on-one services for students
- Students with a primary diagnosis of emotional/behavioral disorders may not apply
Please fill out the form below*:
*Payment of $350 is not required until the camper has been accepted and the camp has at least 6 campers. Payment will be collected via Venmo or check made payable to: The Epiphany School of Charlotte.
"*" indicates required fields